Thursday 27 May 2010

Finished


Okay so we may have missed the dealine but we did finish on time for the end of term. Although this project was not a big one it was thouroughly enjoyable for all involved. I found that i learnt about texturing and definately improved in terms of my modelling skills. i would have liked to got to know more about after effects however because it really brought our scene to life after we had finished. I was happy to be working with Deepa and nathan again on this one and found our teamwork hadnt at all fizzled out. Looking back we all agreed that next time we would not spend too much time researching and concepts/ storyboarding and try and get it done within the first week seeing as we missed the deadline by a couple of weeks. However I found this project different to any of the others I have done in the past and enjoyed it the most. i am pleased with the final outcome. Thankyou Jared and Mike. Josh

No comments:

Post a Comment