Thursday 27 May 2010

The Brief

The brief for this project was a lot different to that of the ones we had all had in the prievious terms which slightly hrew us to begin with. We were to set our own brief following up on finding and eternal client. This meant that we could do mini projects for 3rd years, work on Idents to assist RaveLive or we could find a company to work for who could give us a mini project to complete ourselves. I think that the main point was to stick to a dealine on it and to make sure that we made it in time. This brings us to my next post regarding the team work schdule (production report) which it was vital that we stuck to. My team had some of the same members from last term although fewer people which was Deepa and Nathan. We worked well together again and I think that I enjoyed this project the most of all.

No comments:

Post a Comment